GK Power Systems is the Engineering, Procurement and Construction service division of RGK+Z&A Group. We are also the Independent Power Producer and Green Energy Developer in Myanmar. We do Turnkey Projects for Electrical Power Systems and infrastructures. Our dedicated team provides professional EPC services for clients that we manage, maintain, and plan for governmental, residential, commercial and industrial electrical power systems and infrastructure projects.
Our Mission Statement
Powering Myanmar by our professional servicewith creation of new value
To achieve 500 MW Capacity of Power Generation by 2017 through sound business activities
To generate more electricity from the renewable energy resources
- To provide the Reliable and High Quality Power Systems conducted for Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Consumption of Electric Power and to Supply the Electricity with the Least of Power Interruption and Loss at the Standard Voltage Level by carrying out theTechnical Know-how and Material Supply
- To fulfill the Local and Regional Power Demand Efficiently and Effectively in order to reinforce the Electric Power Supply and Infrastructures
- To maintainLeadership Position in Electric Power Market and extend other Infrastructure Markets
- To become a Learning Organization with Continual Improvement in our activities, increasing Customer Satisfaction by Motivated Professionals
- To retain Standards of Health and Safety for Society
Year 1998: The First Company in Myanmar to introduce and supply 11 kV Porcelain Clad Outdoor Vacuum Circuit Breaker.
Year 1998: The First Company in Myanmar to introduce and supply Polymer Lightning Arrester for System Voltage up to 245 kV.
Year 2005: The First Company in Myanmar to introduce and supply Polymer Type Cantilever Line Post Insulator for 66 kV Transmission Line.
Year 2005: The First Engineering Company in Myanmar certified ISO 9001:2008 in year 2005.
Year 2007: The First Company in Myanmar to introduce and supply Toughened Glass Insulators.
Year 2013: The First Thermal Independent Power Producer in Myanmar 25MW Power Plant of Hlawga Project.
Year 2013: The First Private Distribution Utility in Yangon City – SD Utility.