Vacancy: 1 Post
Position: Deputy Manager
Department: Global Sourcing / Procurement
1) Project co-ordination with Client, Engineering Department, business units, and Procurement Department for all project activities from inquiry to delivery.
2) Project Planning, Progress Reports and Claims.
3) Interpret the technical queries & complaints from the Clients to the Suppliers.
4) Evaluation of Supplier and their quotation on Technical and Commercial aspects.
5) Prepare schedules for Payment and Import license
6) Prepare for Payment Approval and support for import license
7) Monitor the progress of projects.
8) Sourcing of new reliable Partners and hold agency / distributorship
9) Adapt to the policy changes and self-develop as per the new policy requirements.
10) Marketing & Sales of our Distributor holding projects and submit market report to our Principle Partners on their products
11) Assist to the Project Managers & Guide to the Assistant Managers
1) Minimum Bachelor in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
2) Minimum 3-4 years International or local working experience in Engineering Projects / Tenders for Procurement & Sales
3) Extensive Knowledge of International Supply Chain - Procurement, Negotiation and Logistics
4) Possess written and oral communication skill in English (Intermediate level or above), analytical skills, problem solving skills and customer focus.
You can directly submit your resume and fill Job Application form at Career Categoary.
Ms Khine Mar Thaung
M: - +95 9 253388005
M: +95 9 5034252