- Responding to customers’ complaints and providing support for corrective maintenance
- Provide preventive maintenance and repair service at customer locations in accordance with Company’s established procedures, techniques, tools, test equipment and replacement parts
- Installation, commissioning, calibration and testing of relevant equipment at customer locations
- Implementing Field Corrective Actions
- Handling administrative work associated with service delivery
- Sharing of knowledge and provide advice to clients and their staff as well as all end-users, on the proper operation and usage of the equipment
- Responsible for maintaining records and providing reports within established timeframes.
- Maintain tools and test equipment properly and ensure they are calibrated correctly.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- At least 2 years’ experience in hands-on related experience in medical equipment installation and maintenance
- Candidates with AGTI, Btech, BE, Biomedical Engineer or equivalent education background
- Self-reliance and motivation;
- Good technical and communication skills;
- Technical and applications product knowledge;
- Deliver results and ability to balance priorities under pressure.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Candidates must be able to travel both local & oversea
To apply, pls submit your CV and fill the Application form at https://rgkzna.com/career-opportunity