MCP – 1 Power Plant (Hlawga)
MCP – 1 Power Plant (Hlawga) formerly 1st PPA Plant of Myanma Electric Power Enterprise, Myanmar. MCP – 1 Power Plant (Hlawga) is the power generation plant with high Efficiency. We are committed to provide high availability power generation and distributed to 33KV National Grid that increase energy productivity and energy reliability.
MCP – 1 Power Plant (Hlawga )offers higher availability and higher efficiency power generation to 33KV Grid. Power Plant equipped with 1025 kWe gasified generators. Power Plant have own regular maintenance schedules to optimize the downtime.
- Name of Project : Extension of 50MW Natural Gas GeneratingPowerPlant Construction Project, Hlawga.
- Company of Implementation : Myanmar Central Power Co., Ltd.
- Concession Type of Project : Build, Operate and Transfer ( BOT ) for 30 Years
- Signing Date of M.O.U : 18-10-2012
- Signing Date of P.P.A for Phase – 1 : 18-11-2013
- Installed Capacity
- First Phase - 25 MW
- Second Phase - 25 MW
- Power Plant name : MCP – 1 Power Plant (Hlawga)
- Plant Capacity : 25 MW
- Number of Engines : 26 units
- Type of Engine : GUASCOR SFGM 560
- Engine Capacity : 1025 kWel
- Manufacturer : Dresser-Rand
- Country of Origin : Spain